ETFs | Overview
ETFs | Overview
Request a Call
Bringing the Alpha Edge to ETFs
Harbor Capital specializes in identifying and partnering with best-in-class experts in active investment management. Each manager and investment strategy is chosen based on the results of a rigorous and robust evaluation process, which we define as our Alpha Edge due diligence methodology. At Harbor, we sit on the same side of the table as you — the investor.
We apply these principles to all of our investment offerings including ETFs — delivering powerful, compelling, forward-looking, and institutional-caliber strategies to the marketplace. Each are powered by specialized expertise, built for today’s investor, and leverage the unique characteristics of ETFs.
Harbor's ETF Capabilities
Harbor's growing ETF suite leverages our expertise to meet the dynamic needs of investors. Powered by our world class research and asset management capabilities, we seek to offer ETF solutions that are innovative and differentiated.
Investment Ideas & Capabilities
Harbor ETFs in the News
- Harbor Capital Advisors Launches Dividend Growth Leaders ETF
- Harbor Capital Advisors Launches Corporate Culture Leaders ETF
- Disruption as an Asset Class - Animal Spirits Podcast
- Harbor Capital Advisors Launches All-Weather Inflation Focus ETF
- Harbor Capital Advisors Launches Long-Term Growers ETF
- Harbor Capital Advisors Launches Disruptive Innovation ETF
- Harbor Capital Advisors expands ETF suite with All-Weather Inflation Focus Strategy
- Harbor Capital Advisors expands ETF Suite with Long-Term Growers Strategy
- Learn how Harbor and fully transparent active ETFs are ”flipping the script”
- Harbor Capital Advisors Q&A Regarding SIFI & SIHY
- Harbor Capital Advisors Launches Two New ETFs, SIFI & SIHY
- Harbor Capital Advisors expands ETF suite with Disruptive Innovation Strategy
- Harbor Files For Two New Fixed Income ETFs
Investing in Harbor’s ETFs
Any information needed to identify Harbor’s ETFs can be found on our ETF product pages. Harbor believes that active ETFs are a good way to access these compelling investment strategies while being a tax-advantaged investment. All fund materials, including performance information, factsheets, prospectuses, etc. are available on the ETF product pages. It is important to note that investors should consult a financial professional, an attorney, or tax professional regarding the investor’s specific situation.
Our ETFs are available through various channels including broker-dealers, investment advisers, and other financial services firms, including Envestnet, Fidelity, Pershing, Schwab, TD Ameritrade and more.
Please note that you cannot buy Harbor ETFs directly through Harbor Capital Advisors, Inc.
Important Information and Disclaimer
Investing involves risk, principal loss is possible. Unlike mutual funds, ETFs may trade at a premium or discount to their net asset value. Harbor ETFs are new and have limited operating history to judge.
*Schedule K-1 is an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax form issued annually for an investment in a partnership. A Schedule K-1 is issued to taxpayers who have invested in limited partnerships (LPs) and some exchange-traded funds (ETFs).