Time to Pivot to Active Wealth Management with Michael Collins, CFA®, Founder and CEO of WinCap FinancialJune 27, 2023
The Active Advisor Podcast (Episode 7)
In this episode of the Active Advisor Podcast, host Bryan Moore, ETF Capital Markets Expert at Harbor Capital, and co-host Bryan Griffin, CFP®, Regional Investment Consultant at Harbor Capital are joined by Michael Collins, CFA®, Founder and CEO of WinCap Financial, an independent wealth management and financial services firm. The conversation cuts across key touchpoints in wealth management including:
- Michael’s journey to founding WinCap Financial
- A contrarian investment philosophy to seek high returns
- How using Chat GPT can drive efficiencies in the financial advisory space
- How to build your book of business through digital marketing
- Key skills for financial advisors
- How active management and quality stock selection can drive success
Michael is a CFA® Charterholder and the founder and CEO of WinCap Financial. At the firm, Michael acts as Financial Advisor, Portfolio Manager, and a fiduciary, tailoring to the needs of every client.
Prior to the creation of the firm, he served as a Financial Advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives at CapTrust. Michael was also a Portfolio Manager at Boston Advisors where he specialized in providing investment management analysis and solutions to current and prospective high-net-worth investors.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe, rate, and review us on Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Instructions on how to do this are here.