HNW Investing and Busting Three Investment Myths with Aaron Gilman, Chief Investment Officer at IFPApril 12, 2023
The Active Advisor podcast (Episode 2)
In this episode of The Active Advisor podcast, hosts Bryan Moore and Dale Korman of Harbor Capital are joined by Aaron Gilman, Chief Investment Officer at IFP, a full-service broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, and insurance agency. The free-wheeling conversation cuts across multiple touchpoints ranging from the background of IFP, industry trends over a four-five year horizon, 1031 exchange, investment strategies, and Aaron's passion for coding. Join them as they:
- Discuss the role of an end-to-end investment service provider
- Share ideas on the future horizons of the industry
- Look at Aaron’s three most significant learnings in his career
- Discuss 1031 exchange and its relevance in today’s macro environment
- Share Aaron’s secret sauce for identifying macro trends and themes
Aaron Gilman is the Chief Investment Officer at IFP and describes himself as a specialist in high-net-worth portfolio management. He serves as the Chief Investment Officer and President of the wealth management division for a Broker Dealer and RIA with a national footprint. He is passionate about the practical application of fintech and behavioral finance to drive smarter financial decision-making.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate, and review us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Instructions on how to do this are here.
Music provided by Tom Hunt / Music&SFX Pro, Artlist License